Regular participation in Proficiency tests and the continuous use of reference materials
are essential instruments for quality assurance in every testing laboratory.
Successful participation in "a suitable program for comparing measurements between laboratories" is required by state institutions, associations and customers as part of the approval process, and at the same time acts as a proof of competence that accredited testing laboratories
must provide regularly in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. This is essential likewise for the quality assurance of all other laboratories.
While the use of reference materials provides an internal control over routine analyses, participation in Proficiency tests provides an external control, i.e. an objective evaluation by a competent third party.
PT / RM
We are a Proficiency test provider accredited by the German Accreditation Body (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle - DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17043:2010-05. For over 30 years we have been conducting proficiency tests relating to dairy and food with over 500 participants from more than 40 nations – each and every year!
Dr. Anna Fichtner
Head of PT / RM
- in the comparison to other laboratories worldwide
- in the comparison of different methods, by comparing actual detected measurement results
- in the detection of systematic and random errors in analyses, allowing corrective actions to be taken
- in the verification of the analytical capabilities of personnel and equipment
- in the calculation of your own degree of measurement uncertainty, or in providing a plausible cross-check to your existing estimation
- in the documentation, compliant to standards, of your own competence
The comprehensive range of chemical-physical, microbiological and sensory Proficiency tests in a tabular overview as well as all details on the construction and procedure of a test, can be found in our current program or directly in our customer portal.
By using the customer portal, you can quickly and easily register for individual Proficiency tests or subscribe to multiple proficiency tests. They can be viewed online, paper free, at any time. If you do not yet have an account, you can create one proceeding under ‘‘Step-by-step instructions.‘‘
Sign up and discover the right proficiency test for you!
- We evaluate the data ourselves. You can contact us directly if you have any questions.
- If you have technical questions regarding analytics, the knowledge of all our specialists in multiple related fields is available to you as well.
- The ability to obtain performance histories for desired parameters and materials.
- If you submit three or more test results, we will calculate the degree of measurement uncertainty for you.
- Benefit from the promotional offers specified in the program
In between Proficiency testings, use the corresponding reference material to aid your quality assurance, e.g. for creating your own quality control chart.
- Proficiency tests October:
- New! Goat Milk Powder
- Raw Milk
- Aflatoxin M1 in milk
- Fatty Acid Distribution in milk
- Sensory: Drinking Water TON / TFN acc. to DIN EN 1622
- Proficiency tests September:
- New! Plant Based Beverages
- Mesophilic, Aerobic Bacterial Count
- E. coli / Coliforme / Enterobacteriaceae
- Yeasts / Geotrichum
- Sensory according to DIN ISO 22935 “Dairy Products”
- Sensory: Packaging Material